Tour of Pope-Leighey House
Join UChicago alums for a tour of the DC area's only public Frank Llloyd Wright house
The Pope-Leighey House was completed in 1941 as one of Wright's Usonian houses. It is the only Wright home in the DC area that is open to the public. We have a tour with a limited number of tickets. Note that we are meeting there, and the location is not metro accessible.
- As Frank Lloyd Wright Turns 150, A ‘Small Jewel’ In Virginia Shares Lessons In Simplicity - NPR/PBS
- Tour Alexandria’s Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home virtually - Curbed
- 9 Frank Lloyd Wright Buildings Worthy of a Road Trip - Design Milk
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House This Summer - Visit Alexandria
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Beautifully Crafted Pope-Leighey House - Mid-Century Home