uchicago dc Alumni Club Board Accepting FY20 Applications
Apply for a leadership role to support and strengthen the professional network among UChicago alumni in the Washington, DC area.
Any alumnus/na of the University of Chicago can apply by completing the Alumni Club of Washington, DC Board Application form by Monday, June 10, 2019.
The application form for these positions is available online. You must complete an application form for consideration.
More information about these and other board job descriptions can be found online.
- All alumni of the University of Chicago, including alumni of The College and of any graduate schools and departments, who are located in the metropolitan Washington, DC area are eligible for consideration of these positions.
- Young Alumni Committee Member
- Events and Programming Committee Member
- Communications Committee Member
Term of Office
- The term of office shall be no more than two years, beginning July 2019.
- The UChicago DC Alumni Club Board will elect the new board members by majority vote at its summer meeting in June 2019.
- New Club Board members will be announced in July 2019.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about these positions or other opportunities to serve with the Alumni Club of Washington, DC, please contact UChicago DC Club President Soren Dayton, AB'99, or DC's staff liaison Tanya Hickson.